We all have trials and tests in our lives. The key to victory is to resist acting like the devil in the midst of it! So, stop the murmuring, complaining, gossiping, whining, and the constant talk about how bad it is.
When you fall, get back up and go through your day with an attitude of joy. Yes, we can have joy and sadness at the same time. We may have lost a loved one or even received news of lost employment. Whatever your circumstance may be today, know that joy is your God-given strength. No one or nothing can take it away if you decide to keep it.
Choose to see things in a joyful light no matter how hard it seems. This is not to say that you should not feel sad or even angry during some of life’s trials. Just keep in mind, while going through tough times, that your attitude is a test of your ability to keep the faith, patience, endurance, hope, joy and belief that all things will work together for the greatest good.
Once you pass the test, the exit to the next level of your personal or career success will be provided. The door will open for promotion and your dreams will begin to crystallize.
Five Ways to Count it all Joy
- In every circumstance, there is a silver lining. Sharpen your investigative skills and find it!
- Practice saying “Thank You!” for everything. Adopt an attitude of gratitude, even for the things that bring you sadness.
- See yourself as precious and favored at all times.
- Believe that all things work together for the greater good.
- Focus on the end result, on where you want to end up, not how you are going to get there.